NGO (Non-Government Organisation for purpose of social welfare) is mandatory required to registered under NGO Darpan Portal to apply for grants under various schemes of Central Ministries/State and Central Departments/Other Governments Bodies. We 'Ezzus India' helps NGO like Section 8 Company, Trust, Societies and others for registration under NGO Darpan Portal with required documents and Information.
1. Registration is mandatory to take grants under different government departments and bodies.
Documents Required for NGO Darpan Registration :
1. NGO Certificate and Pan Card of NGO.
2. Pan Card, Adhaar Card of minimum 3 Top Memebrs.
3. List of top 3 members with mail id, mobile number, designation and Date of Appointment.
4. FCRA Registration : Yes/No
5. NGO Working Area in 100 Words (Major achievement and Best Practices)
NGO Darpan Registration Unique ID
Ques: What is NGO Darpan?
Ques.: What is NGO Darpan Portal?
Ques.: Why registration of ngo on NGO Portal?
Benefits of MSME Registration:
Collateral Free loans from banks...
Employees State Insurance (ESI) is a social insurance and self-financing scheme that protec...
Private Limited Companies is the most common and suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India....
Etiam consectetur pellentesque justo. Sed tristique bibendum elit non molestie. Donec et libero rutrum
I faced many issues with my business which were resolved very easly. All thanks to ezzus india.
My previous Chartered Accountant was charging an unfair amount for filing for my company, I am glad i shifted my all company filing to ezzus india