NGO (Non-Government Organisation for purpose of social welfare) is mandatory required to registered under NGO Darpan Portal to apply for grants under various schemes of Central Ministries/State and Central Departments/Other Governments Bodies. We 'Ezzus India' helps NGO like Section 8 Company, Trust, Societies and others for registration under NGO Darpan Portal with required documents and Information.
Documents Required for NGO Darpan Registration :
1. NGO Certificate and Pan Card of NGO.
2. Pan Card, Adhaar Card of minimum 3 Top Memebrs.
3. List of top 3 members with mail id, mobile number, designation and Date of Appointment.
4. FCRA Registration : Yes/No
5. NGO Working Area in 100 Words (Major achievement and Best Practices)
NGO Darpan Registration Unique ID
1. Registration is mandatory to take grants under different government departments and bodies.
Ques: What is NGO Darpan?
Ques.: What is NGO Darpan Portal?
Ques.: Why registration of ngo on NGO Portal?
Benefits of MSME Registration:
Collateral Free loans from banks...
Employees State Insurance (ESI) is a social insurance and self-financing scheme that protec...
Private Limited Companies is the most common and suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India....