Ezzus.com Website (the "Site") is an online Service Provider of Professional Services by Ezzus India Private Limited which binds the users with various terms and conditions as set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE.YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BOUND YOU WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
REMEMBER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION, IF ANY AT ANY TIME AND SUCH MODIFICATION SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ONCE POSTED ON THE SITE. THUS IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REVIEW CAREFULLY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. AND YOUR CONTINUE ACCESS TO OUR SITE SHALL BE
JURIDICTION You agree that any legal action or proceeding between You and Ezzus India Private Limited shall be brought
- USE OF SITE: User understands and agrees that they are responsible for the use of the site except for the information and services exclusively provided by ezzus.com. User is solely responsible for any information provided by any third party on the site. You also understand that ezzus.com doesn’t guarantee or warrant for the files available on the site for downloading is free from viruses. And, if any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at their own discretion and risk, and that they are solely responsible for any damage to their computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content. Any loss or destruction will solely be borne by the user only. As we have already mention that every information we are providing are "As is" and "As available" basis. No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by them from www.ezzus.com or through any resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
- USE OF INFORMATION: We uses your information which includes but not limited for the following purposes:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : Publications, products, content or services referred herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of ezzus.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Ezzus India Private Limited. User may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any part of the materials.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ezzus.com will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise due to the use of the site or inability to use the service or content downloaded from the site or any delay of such information or service. We will not be responsible for the accuracy of comments made by third parties on the content and information available on the website. The user is aware that website may contain links to other websites or may be accessible via links from this Web Site that may use information relating to the user’s visits to the website. And user is aware that these links to other websites may collect personally identifiable information about the User. Thus company/website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly acknowledges to do so at their own risk, responsibility and liability.
- TERMINATION TERMS: The agreement may be terminated by Ezzus India Private Limited may at its sole discretion terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice which shall be effective immediately, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. Reasons for terminating your relationship with us could be any fraudulent, suspected, illegal or abusive activity which may be called for appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- MISCELLANEOUS: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. All services provided by or through our website and the relationship between You and Ezzus India Private Limited shall be governed in accordance with Indian Laws.