- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: We may collect user’s information personal as well as non personal in many ways, following is the list which is not exhaustive:
- as and when user’s visit to our site
- as and when user’s register on the site
- when user’s ask to provide our Professional Services
Users may be asked for their personal information like name, email address, mailing address and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. They can also refuse to supply such information.
We may also collect non personal information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, geographic location, home server of visitors, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized, duration of your stay on the website along with the date and time of your access and such other similar information.
- USE OF INFORMATION: We uses your information which includes but not limited for the following purposes:
- To Support your customer relationship - We may use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To notify you about updated information & new products and services - We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If user decides to opt- in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To improve our site - We may use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- For Marketing Purpose - To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION: TWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.“Protection of your information is important to us and Transactions on the Website are secure and protected”. Any information entered by the user when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the user against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the user directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided. Ezzus India Private Limited strives to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- DISCLOSURE/ SHARING OF INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES: User understand and agrees that we may disclose your personal as well as non-personal information to other parties in the following cases:
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES/ THIRD PARTY CONTENT: This clause informs users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to from your website and those users are responsible for reading these third parties’ own Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies.
- in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
- when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Such sharing of information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
- COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT: We never collect or maintain any information from minor at our site.