Food safety standard authority of India(FSSAI) is a central government body started online application system name as Food Licensing Registration System(FLRS) to facilitate Food Business Operator(FBO) to apply for state fssai license certificate as per firm turnover above 12 Lakh and below 20 crores and to apply for central fssai license certificate as per firm turnover above 20 crores. FBO can track application on FLRS system with reference number provided by FSSAI during filing application. After approval of license, Department will send fssai license certificate copy to FBO on email, provided by FBO to FLRS System. FBO can file fssai application through fssai license consultant under system of FLRS for maximum 5 years .
Eligibility of Fssai - Food License:
Fssai registration : Turnover Upto 12 Lacs (Valid All India)
Fssai State License : Turnover 12 Lacs to 20 Crores (Valid All India)
Fssai Central License : Turnover more than 20 Crores (Valid All India)
Fssai Import License : Food Import.
Advantage of Fssai License in India.
1. Fssai Department is a part of Central Department, no any involvement of states of India.
2. Fssai License valid for five years, Not vary every year for renew.
3. As per your business requirement, You can know easily know where you fall.
4. We can file Fssai License through online FLRS System.
5. Fssai licensing process is very easy as per department but you need to hire professional or Fssai License Consultant.
Time Involved :
Fssai License : State [Turnover 12 Lacs to 20 Crores (Valid All India)]
The Whole Process will take around 15-45 days in case of Fssai License State in all state of India.
Fssai License : Central [Turnover more than 20 Crores (Valid All India)]
The Whole Process will take around 15-45 days in case of Fssai Central License in all state of India.
OCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION-
1. Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
2. Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
3. Passport Size Photographs of all the Partners/proprietor/Directors.
4. Copy of Firm Registration Proof
6. Copy of Current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax Etc of the premises
7. If the Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement.
8. Photo of Manufacturing Unit and List of Machine.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY
1. Fssai Fees Receipt as a temporary Fssai License Proof after fees pay to department.
2. FSSAI License Certificate will get on registered mail id within 15-45 working days.
Q :How much time DO takes to scrutinize the application?
Ans.: Time prescribed for scrutinization by DO is 15 days from final submission of application.
Q : What does operating more than one state means?
Ans : If FBO has the food business’s premises situated in two or more state.
Q : Can expired license be renewed?
Q : Which Kind of business should be selected?
Ans: If you are manufacturer, Repacker & Relabeller then select from these kind of business according to your products-
1. Dairy Unit including milk chilling units.( for milk industry)
2. Vegetable oil processing unit.( For edible oil, refined oil solvent extracted oil & edible Fat products producer)
3. Slaughtering Unit.
4. Meat processing Unit.
5. All food processing unit including relabeller & repacker. ( for all food processing unit other than mention above) For other business select appropriate business , which will be carried out at the premise for which license is being applied from the available list. It may be more than one kind of business.
Fssai Registration Basic ( Validity 1 Year ) Receipt + Gov Fees Included + Fssai Certificate + Within 2 Days (For Startup and Turnover Less than 12 Lacs)
Fssai State License ( Validity 1 Years ) + Gov Fees Rs. 2000 included + Fssai State License Certificate + Fssai Receipt(If Turnover Cross 12 Lacs)
Fssai Central License ( 1Year Validity ) + Rs. 7500 Gov Fees Included + Fssai Receipt + Fssai License Certificate. ( Not for Manufacturing and Repacking)
Benefits of MSME Registration:
Collateral Free loans from banks...
Employees State Insurance (ESI) is a social insurance and self-financing scheme that protec...
Private Limited Companies is the most common and suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India....
Etiam consectetur pellentesque justo. Sed tristique bibendum elit non molestie. Donec et libero rutrum
I faced many issues with my business which were resolved very easly. All thanks to ezzus india.
My previous Chartered Accountant was charging an unfair amount for filing for my company, I am glad i shifted my all company filing to ezzus india